Questions and Answers
We would like to keep you up to date with the latest information and measures. Information without guarantee - changes possible at any time.
- For entry to Corsica people aged 12 and over need a negative PCR test carried out no more than 72 hours before entry or antigen test carried out no more than 48 hours before entry (no self-test!) . Proof of a complete vaccination status (for everyone over 18 years the third vaccination is required if the second vaccination was 4 months ago) OR proof of recovery from Covid (at least 11 days but no more than 6 months since recovering from COVID-19) is equivalent. Travelers can prove their vaccination or their test result in paper form or digitally, e.g. via an entry in the French app "TousAntiCovid".
- In addition, a declaration of freedom from symptoms ("Déclaration sur l'honneur") must be submitted (for travel between mainland France and Corsica)
- Air travelers must fill out the digital Passenger Locator Form (EU dPLF).
- Please also consider the regulations of the transit countries.
- Travel advice for France: Great Britain, Netherlands
Rules on site: (valid from 03/14/22):
3G proof is no longer required for leisure facilities and cultural sites as well as cafés, restaurants, shopping centres, long-distance trains/coaches. (Hospitals, retirement and nursing homes are excluded)
Masks are compulsory on public transport
The GPS-Coordinates of Club Corsicana for the navigation are:
+ 42 degrees 13 min. 31.87 sec. / + 9 degrees 32 min. 54.25 sec.
The reserved bungalow is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Please note: At lunchtime the reception will be closed from 12 am to 2 pm.
If you arrive after 8 pm please inform us in advance. You will then receive your bungalow key from our night watchman at the reception desk.
Your bungalow is at your disposal until 10 a.m. on the day of departure and must be left undamaged and swept clean. Please rinse the dishes, sweep out the bungalow, remove the bed sheets and the rubbish. That's all. It helps us to avoid the extra charge for a final cleaning. If you want to stay longer in your bungalow, you should reserve one more night.
Please note: Between 8 p.m. and 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. and 2 p.m. we do not grant access for cars or motorbikes to the Club Corsicana grounds. Please load/unload before or after that time. During the mentioned time you receive a special parking lot at the reception for the loaded car.
We make them available free of charge. Please order when booking.
No. Unfortunately (in most cases) this is not possible. Since we offer the service of a daily arrival & departure, gaps arise on our occupancy list. We want to minimize these gaps (empty days) in the course of the booking time. Thus we can not consider every wish!
Thank you for your understanding.
Until approx. 20 May and from approx. 15 September, a temporary noise nuisance can be expected (2 hours before or in the afternoon) due to practice flights by the French military at the training area near Bravone at a distance of 5 km. More detailed information/times/flight hours are unfortunately not available from the French military authorities.
For our guests, that come with an E-Car, we provide an in-house charging station for electric cars. You only need to inform the reception and the charging begins! The wall-mounted device has a 22kW 32A connector (type 2) and is suitable for all common electric cars. We ask you to bring an adapter if necessary.
Price/charge: 0,20 Euros per kWh (with club-card) and 0,30 Euros per kWh (without club-card).
Club Corsicana is a naturist holiday village. We ask you to respect the general rules of naturism. At the naturist beach you are only allowed to stay undressed. However, there is no compulsory naturism on the rest of the site.
The nearest cash machine is at the supermarket: E.Leclerc in 3km, as well as in Moriani Plage and in Aleria (about 12km distance).
Crockery and cooking utensils are available in the bungalow. Only in the type MC-4, MC-5 and T3 on Tropica there is a coffee machine. In all other categories there is the so-called "French Press", a glass cylinder in which the coffee is manually pressed through the hot water. Paper filters are not necessary.
Bbq with an open fire (charcoal or gas) are not permitted due to the risk of fire. Therefore the bungalows are not equipped with a grill.
Dogs are not allowed at Club Corsicana. On Tropica you are allowed to bring your pet. The fee is 5,-/day.
Free Wifi access is available in the courtyard of the Corsicana Reception and at the Beachbar Corsicana. On Tropica there is no own Wifi spot.